Merry Inchie Christmas to Me!

For Christmas my husband bought me some wonderful stuff. In addition to my new Wii game and some favored alcohol I also received..... Inchie Supplies! I may have dropped a few hints but it was all him when he purchased me 4 boxes of illustration board and 4 bags of chipboard pre-cut 1x1 inchies along with inchie page protectors from Ellen Hutson's site. He also purchase several inchie collage sheets off of etsy from cachecache and a few other artists and inchie display holders! What a wonderful day. I also received some artsy gifts from my mother including a mosaic frame from DiVetroArtebyAreo (you can see parts of my frame in her shop header) and a beautiful soldered ornament from her own site Just Say it Charms.

I hope everyone else's Christmas was as wonderful and full of fun. (Goes back to art room to determine what to play with first).

0 comments:

Post a Comment